Good morning. What a busy weekend we have ahead of us - all good though :o)
It's Jack's 14th birthday on Monday and the celebrations start today - a few friends over for tea this evening and then a sleepover before we go to Thorpe Park for the day tomorrow.
Then we are picking Lola Arizona up to come and stay for the week while her Daddy is on holiday and her Mummy is away for a long weekend celebrating her birthday too :o)
I'm sure I'll be shattered by the time the week is over but it will be so much fun :o)
Anyway today we have a new challenge for you over at
ALLSORTS
and this week the lovely Tracy has picked the theme
PURPLE PASSION
Here's what I did:
I had another play with my Stampendous Frantage Encrusted Jewels embossing powders, glitters and colour fragments. I'm really loving this technique at the moment :o)
The scrummy image is also by Stampendous - I stamped an extra butterfly onto vellum with Flitter Glue and added some Gilding Flakes and then overlaid this onto the main image.
The fabulous DP is from Pink Petticoat - edges inked with Dusty Concorde.
Butterfly border - Memory Box with Viva Decor pearls added to centres
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Our sponsor this week is

Offering 1 lucky winner picked at random a $10 voucher to spend in their online store.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment on your Card
Southern Girls - Bling
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Blast from the Past #103 Monochromatic
Crafty Bloggers Network - Purple
Crafty Boots - One (1 colour)
Addicted to Stamps - Lots of Bling
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment