Monday, September 10, 2012

Black Magic Birthday





Good morning. 


Today I have another LOTV card to share with you for this week's Lil's Little Fairies challenge


 'Black Magic' and they are still having their DT call - thank you to everyone that left good luck messages on my DT entry last week - still got my fingers crossed :o)






 I have made my own patchwork Design Paper - using Die-namics Hexagon Die - I love it!!

I have used a mix of DP's from K&Co 'Poppyseed' and DCVW Nana's Nursery 'For a Boy'

Backed onto black cardstock and then mat and layered onto co-ordinating lilac card.



 Scrummy LOTV image 'Abracadabra' - available here

Coloured with PM's and FM's



 This also used:

Epoxy alphabet stickers - layered onto Memory Box 'Party Lanterns' from My Crafty Heart 

Mini Alphabet stickers - Cosmo Cricket

'Birthday' sentiment - Creative Expressions





Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Black Magic & DT Call

Pile it On - Patterned Paper

A Gem of a Challenge - A Boy Thing

Challenge up Your Life - Patchwork

Do You Stack Up? - Birthdays

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Something Magical

I Love Promarkers - Use Bunting - Thanks for picking me in the Top3 last week :o)



Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful day.

I'm off to the dentist later this morning - wish me luck :o)

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment