Good morning. It's been an early start for me this morning as I got up to take John to the station at 6am for his train to London - he won't be back until tomorrow evening and I wanted his car as Jack complains about my car being too small - it's a Peugeot 206 Cabriolet - what a cheeky monkey lol!!!
So today we have a new challenge for you over at
STAMPAVIE
and the theme is
SPARKLING
Oh what fun I had making my DT card
I am totally addicted to the fabulous Frantage embossing enamels and Encrusted Jewels technique and that's what I have done to create the sparkilicious background here - using a range of embossing enamels, glitters and colour fragments in purple and lilac tones.
The photos really don't do the fabulous sparkle any justice :o(
This uber cute image has been sat on my desk waiting to be inked for ages and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Coloured with PM's and FM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added to his hat.
Some simple mat and layering with Rainbow Shimmer mirri card and lilac cardstock and a few pearl hearts to finish it off.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Embossing
Loves Rubber Stamps - Make Your Own Background
Creative Stamp Friends - New Stamp
Fashionista - Christmas
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Monochromatic
That Craft Place - Bling
Thanks for visiting my blog today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment