Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thank You!




Good afternoon. What a damp miserable day it has been all day - so the best course of action was to hide away in my lovely little crafty haven and have a good old crafty play :o)





I was sooooo very very lucky this week to have won these scrummilicious goodies:





Helen's 4th Blogoversary Candy







 Lisa's 4th Blogoversary Candy - £20 voucher from Natalie & Amy's


Here's what I bought :o)







And finally this adorable stamp from LOTV from the mini blog hop that I won at Fleur's blog







 So I'd like to say a mahoosive THANK YOU to you all for your very kind generosity :o)





I had a little play with the Sheena Douglass Silhouette Grasses stamps I got  from Natalie & Amy's and here's what I came up with:







 I started with a plain piece of white card and inked it with Fired Brick, Dried Marigold and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks - I like these rich Autumnal colours - and then spritzed it with some water.




 Then I stamped the corner swirl image from the set using Flitter Glu and added some Gilding Flakes.


I also stamped the main floral image and one of the sentiments from the set using the Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.


I added a few Martha Stewart punched butterflies - coloured with the Distress Inks and a few adhesive pearls added to the centres.







The background for the image topper was made using co-ordinating cardstock panels embossed with my favourite butterfly embossing folder and my new Couture Creations 'Tied Together' embossing folder with a little scrummy gold ruffled edge ribbon.


Sentiment - Creative Expressions





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crazy Challenges - Thank You card 


Totally Gorjuss - Thank You


Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes




Dilly Beans - Autumn Colours


Bearly Mine - Fall Colours


Loves Rubber Stamps - Make your own Background


Papertake Weekly - Autumn Theme/Colours


Paperminutes - Autumn





Right I'm off to make Cottage Pie and Yorksyum Puddings (that's what Jack used to call them when he was about 2 years old and it has stuck in our house lol!!!) for tea, then settle down to watch some X-Factor and Downton Abbey this evening.





Thanks for your visit.


Catch ya laters.


TTFN


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment