Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shrink Plastic at MAWTT





Good morning. This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my DT post for Charisma this week - or click here.





This time I'm here to share my DT project for 









and our gorgeous Shell picked the theme





SHRINK PLASTIC





Here's what I did: 



There are so many different techniques on this card to share with you :o)

I started with making the flutterbys - using my all time favourite flutterby stamp from Creative Expressions




I stamped the image 3 times with Archival Black Ink onto the shrink plastic - when the ink was dry I turned the shrink plastic over and dabbed 3 colours of alcohol inks over the images - cut them out and blasted them with my heat gun until they shrunk - moulding them slightly whilst they were still soft and warm.



 Then I created my background Design Paper - using a gloss card and dabbing alcohol inks all over. I over stamped this with Penny Black Script stamp and then added some scrummilicious Stampendous Frantage embossing powders, glitters and enamels and heat embossed from underneath - I loooovvvveeee this technique - it is soooooo sparkilicious :o)



 A little inking around the edge of the card base and some simple mat and layering onto co-ordinating cardstock - with one edge punched using Martha Stewart Doily border punch.

A few adhesive pearls added to the flutterbys and some Viva Decor Pen pearls added to finish it off.

Sentiment - LOTV



  I really did have fun making this card - I hope you like it :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Paperminutes - No Design Paper

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers - Winged Things

Make it Monday - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by (again)!!!

Hope to catch up with you all later.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment