Good morning. I can hardly believe how fast this week has gone and that it's Thursday already - but it is so that means it's time for a new challenge over at
and hopefully this week it will be a little bit easier for you than last week as the theme is
GIRLY GIRLY PRIM AND PROPER
as picked by our very lovely Judith
Here's what I did:
I took my initial inspiration from the challenge over at Tiddly Inks this week
and used the LO
This is one of my most favourite Tiddly Inks image 'Wryn Grow a Little Love' and I think she is so very girly - don't you?
I have coloured her with PM's and FM's and added some Diamond Stickles to her heart flowers.
I added some Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing enamel to the Prim Poppy (Memory Box) flower heads - see I told you I was addicted to these embossing enamels lol!!! But I just love the effects you can achieve with them :o)
The scrummy design papers are First Edition 'Birdsong'
This also used:
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch and Scrolled Lace PATP
Adhesive pearls form stash
Sentiment - Kaisercraft Friendship Sentiments
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Tiddly Inks - Make it Like Asa
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Shabby Tearoom - Photo Inspiration
Totally Stampalicious - Girly Birthday Card
Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly
QKR Stampede - Birthday Celebrations
MMCS - Hearts & Flowers
Thanks for visiting my blog today - hope you like what you see :o)
Let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment