Good morning. Hurrah it's the weekend :o)
Whilst John is at karate this morning I'm going to get stuck into some h/w and then we are off to the Mall at Cribbs Causeway for a little retail therapy - Jack has some birthday money that has been burning a hole in his pocket all week lol!!!
So before I get busy I best share my DT card for the new challenge over at
ALLSORTS
and this week our lovely leader Emma has picked the theme
INSPIRED BY A SONG
My song is
Oh Christmas Tree :o)
I love this Spellbinders Christmas Tree - especially die cut in glorious gold and all the fabulous pearls.
Here's a close up of the fab tree.
The scrummy design paper is Raspberry Road 'White Christmas' - blinged up around the edges with Stampendous Frantage encrusted jewels technique - oooppps I did it again lol!!!
Sentiment - LOTV
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
and they are offering 1 lucky winner picked at random this gorgeous prize
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.
Hope you can join in the fun with us this week.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Creative Card Crew - Tree
Creative Craft - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - Sparkle & Shine
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes
Unstampabelles - Embossing
Thanks for popping by my blog today - your visit means so much to me.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment