Sunday, September 2, 2012

No Flowers at Cutie Pie







 Good morning. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend - no sunshine here I'm afraid - but I've heard we are expected to have an Indian Summer - so there's still hope of hanging onto my tan after all :o)



Today we have a new challenge for you over at



CUTIE PIE



and this fortnight we would like to see your cute projects



WITH NO FLOWERS



Now I know that will not be easy for some but hopefully if you take a look at the fab samples by the DT - you might just get some inspiration :o)



Our sponsor this time is



Bugaboo Digi Stamps

offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice



Here's what I did:





 I have a friend who has not been feeling too well recently and this is winging it's way to them as we speak - hopefully it will help to cheer them up :o)





 Image: Bugaboo 'Occupation Bear Nurse' - available here

Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers

I also added a touch of Glossy Accents to her nose, heart and cross





 Scrummy new Design Papers - First Edition 'Birdsong'

Edges inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Bunting - Memory Box Die

Alphas - Basic Grey

Baker's Twine Bows







Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out what the rest of the Cuties have made :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



Dream Valley - Something Old (my image) Something New (my DP's)

OSAAT - Use a Digi

The Crafty Pad - Anything But Square

The Sweetest Thing - Sketch #166

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Secret Crafter - Animal Antics

Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter - Layers on Layers

LEJ Designs - Anything Goes

Heck of a Challenge - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by - let me know you've been so I can come and say hello to you too :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment