Good morning. Hope this post finds you all well and those not I wish well soon.
I'm just about to set off to Bristol to collect Lola Arizona for the day whilst her Daddy (Jamie) is working and then later I am making Jerk Chicken (again) for everyone for tea.
But before I go I would like to sharfe my DT card for
and this week our lovely Sarah has picked the theme
LAYERS
Here's what I did:
It will be Jack's birthday in just over a week and his latest hobby is skateboarding so I thought this fab image would be just perfect!
Image: Saturated Canary 'Skateboarding' - available here
Coloured withPromarkers and Flexmarkers
The gorgeous Design Papers are DCWV Linen Closet
Image panel die cut using Spellbinders Labels 25 and inked with Antique Linen before taking out of the die. The 'dots' are the waste from the Martha Stewart border punch :o)
Sentiment - Polkadoodles
Stars from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Saturated Canary - Dots
Do You Stack Up - Birthdays
MMCS - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Male Cards
Creative Craft Challenges - All About the Boys
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts - Cards for Men
The Crazy Challenge - Seeing Spots
By the Cute & Girly - Boys/Men
Natalie and Amy's - Anything Goes
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this week.
Before I go I would like to share some photos of Lola Arizona and Oliver from the day before yesterday - especially for Lou
Hope to catch up with you later - probably tomorrow :o)
Thanks for popping by today.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment