Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's a Gift at MAWTT




 Good morning my lovely friends. Just a very quick post from me today as I have my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver coming this morning and hopefully my scrummilicious Grandaughter Lola Arizona will be here later as well.

Oliver is coming because his Mummy started a new job yesterday and I am the official 'baby sitter' on Wednesday and Thursday mornings - he didn't come yesterday as it was his Daddy's day off - and I had to have another injection in my elbow for  my 'golfer's elbow' :o(



Anyways here's the real reason I'm here - to share my DT project with you for



MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES



and this week - yes we are now back to weekly challenges as the summer is over :o(

the lovely Kim would like to see your projects on the theme



CHRISTMAS GIFTS



Our sponsor this week is 

DMW

and they are offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store.



Here's what I did:





 and a back view of the giftcard holder



 Image: From DMW 'Elf Life' Set - available here

Coloured with PM's



DP's - MME 'Merry Days of Christmas'

Felt Flower and Leaves - Marianne Createables Chinese Rose

Snowflake - Marianne Createables Die





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from all my DT buddies :o)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Inky Impressions - Anything Goes

Just Keep on Creating - Christmas

MMCS - Anything Goes

Anything Goes - Early Christmas

Bearly Mine - Anything But a Card

Creative Card Crew - Christmas

Jackson's Digital Expressions - Anything But a Card

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes

Created with Love - Christmas





Thanks for your visit today.

Hope to catch up with you all later - if I'm not totally wiped out lol!!!!

Have a fabulous day - I know I will :o)

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment