Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Anything Goes - GDT at PTW


Good afternoon. I'm back as promised with my second post for today :o)


Please scroll down to see my DT post for An Oldie But Goodie.





I'm here this time to share my GDT card for 









and this week the theme is nice and easy





ANYTHING GOES


with the option of making something for Mother or a Special Woman/Girl




Here's what I did:














Card Ingredients:

Image: Stamping Bella Uptown Girls 'Victoria and Juliette's Night Out'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side'

Sentiment: From MME Scrapbook Kit & Kaisercraft

Spellbinders: Fantastic Flourish Two D-Lites

Memory Box: Numbers Die

Pearl Brad from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the regular DT and to see the fab prize on offer this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Make it Monday - Anything Goes

My Grafico - Anything Goes

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes

No Matter Which - Anything Goes

Pile it On - Happy Birthday

That Craft Place - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays



Thanks for popping by (again)

See you tomorrow with my Divas DT project :o)

Enjoy the rest of the day.



TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment