Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
We had some glorious sunshine on Saturday but it was quite frosty on Sunday with a real nip in the air.
It was a quiet weekend for us - but nice and relaxing.
I got quite a bit of crafting done - finished making my MiL Easter cards and have managed to get ahead with lots of DT work - so all's good :o)
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at
and this fortnight the fab theme is
MAGICAL
Our sponsor this time is
offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice
The DT were lucky too as we got some super cute images to play with.
Here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo 'Wizardry - Wizard 6'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: DCWV 'Nana's Nursery Baby Boy' and First Edition 'J'Adore'
Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax and Hexagon Borders
Spellbinders: Labels 25
Sentiment:
Stars from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the rest of the 'magical' inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
2 Sisters - Fairytale/Fantasy
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Di's Digo Designs - All About Children
Natalie and Amy's - Die Cuts
QKR Stampede - 3 of Something
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Something Old (Design Papers, sentiment stamp, stars and dies)
Dutch Dare - For the Boys
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment