Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guest Designing at In the Pink


Hello again :o) I said I would be back very shortly and here I am :o)





I was recently asked by the very lovely Christine over at 









if I would like to Guest Design for a couple of weeks and of course I said I would be thrilled - I mean who doesn't like getting crafty with anything/everything Pink?





So this fortnight the theme is 





PINK EASTER/SPRING 





Here's what I did.





First project a card:












 Initial inspiration came from the design paper with the bunnies on it - from my Nana's Nursery For A Girl paper pad - although you can only see one of the cute bunnies!!!





Card Ingredients:


Image: Stamping Bella 'Uptown Girl Bunny and Her Daffodil'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Dress Paper Pieced


Design Papers: DCVW 'Nana's Nursery Girl'


Srummy ruffled edge organza ribbon 


Cute Easter Bunny Charm


A touch of Diamond Stickles





My second project:


A Treat Basket











Tutorial for this treat basket can be seen here


Design Papers: DCVW 'Nana's Nursery For a Girl'


Images: (One on each side) from Nancy Watts Making Cards many years ago :o)


Flowers: wild Orchid Crafts


Sheer Ribbon from stash





Hope you can find some time to join us this fortnight.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Crafting for all Seasons - Anything But a Card (Treat Box)

Digistamps for Joy - Easter

Little Red Wagon - Easter

Simon Says Stamp - Easter/Spring

Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Easter

Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes

TPE Card Challenge - Easter

Hobbycutz - Easter/Easter Box




Thanks for popping by (again) - I really appreciate your support.

I'll be back later with some more exciting news :o)


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment