Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter at Stampavie and More


Good morning. Big hello to my latest new followers - it's lovely to see you here.

How's your week so far?

I can't believe it's Wednesday already - the time just flies by doesn't it.

Still can't complain it just means we're getting closer to the weekend again :o)



So today sees a new challenge over at



STAMPAVIE AND MORE



and this fortnight the theme is



EASTER



Nice and simples!!!



Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Image: Sarah Kay 'Precious Moments'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Mix of Digi Papers from Pink Petticoat, Sassy Designs and Tinker & Co

Memory Box: Tilth Floral

Woodware: Daisy Punch

Marianne Createables: Flourish

Sentiment: Magazine Freebie

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Bearly Mine - Easter

Celebrate the Occasion - Spring is in the Air

Crafty Sentiments - Hello Spring

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Spring

Creative Stamp Friends - Spring Colours

Eureka Stamps - Spring

Lexi's Creations - Easter

Without Words - A Time of Renewal (Spring/Easter)

Pan Pastel UK - Girly Theme

The Squirrel and the Fox - Autumn or Spring



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment