Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly - GDT


Good afternoon.


Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and has published this scheduled post for me today as I am currently  away with the family at Centre Parcs and having a non-blogging week (unless I'm having withdrawal symptoms and change my mind and take my laptop with me lol!!!)


But I didn't want to miss the chance to create my last project as Guest Designer for 









and as this week is the last in the month it means it's time for a 





SKETCH CHALLENGE





Here's what I did using Sketch #77


















Card Ingredients:





Image: Delicious Doodles 'In the Harbour'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Studio Calico

Kraft Cardstock

Wooden Embellishment from Hobbycutz 'Bird on Swirly Swirl'

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Memory Box Numerical Die

Martha Stewart Scalloped Double Dot Border Punch



I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dawny and the team for having me as Guest Designer for the past couple of months. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope that you have enjoyed seeing my makes.



Have a fabulous day.

I hope to catch up with you all when I get back at the weekend.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment