Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Card/Gift - GDT Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.


As promised in my first post this morning - please scroll down or click here - I'm back with my second post of the day and this time it's to share my GDT project for 









and this week we would like to see your





EASTER CARDS/GIFTS





Here's what I did:


WARNING - PHOTO HEAVY :o)






































Bet you can't guess who these are for lol!!!





Both Oliver and Lola Arizona are Mickey and Minnie Mouse fanatics - they are glued to the TV when it's on and they both love dancing to the music. I think Lola 'inherited' her obsession from her Mum :o) not sure where Oliver got his from though :o)


Maybe I'll try to get them on video tomorrow when they are both coming to play for the day - that's if they haven't run me ragged before it's on!!!





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the regular DT I'm sure you won't be disappointed.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Hobbycutz - Easter/Easter Box


Creatalicious Challenges - Lovely Easter


Crafty Calendar - Easter Eggstravaganza


Papercrafting Journey - Anything But a Card


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by (again).


Enjoy the rest of your day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment