Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring is in the Air at MAWTT and a few photos


Good morning.

Other than the freak snow storm we had at the beginning of the week I think that Spring might just about be on it's way - it certainly is over at



MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES



where the lovely Lisa has picked the theme



SPRING IS IN THE AIR 



Our sponsor this week is the fabulous



and they are offering 1 lucky winner a $10 gift certificate



The DT had some images to play with and here's what I did:














This was the card that Jack gave to John for his birthday last week :o)




Card Ingredients:


Image: Prairie Fairy 'Fisherman Lewis'


Colouring Medium: Copics 


Design Papers: VERY OLD papers from stash - not sure who they are by???

Spellbinders: Labels 1


Martha Stewart: ZigZag Border punch


Marianne Createables: Icicles Border punch - used to make grass :o)


Memory Box: Dragonfly die (small Dragonfly - Hobbycraft punch)

A touch of Glossy Accents added to the glasses and the ripples in the water

Natural raffia and adhesive pearls from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Can you Digi It? - Male Birthdays

Card Mania - Lots of Layers

Incy Wincy - Thinks that Begin with 'F'

Stamptacular Sunday - To Die For

The Squirrel and the Fox - Spring or Autumn

Little Miss Muffet - Boys Only

Dilly Beans - Green

Sweet Stampin - For a Man or Boy



Before I go I would just like to share a photo of one of the fabulous gifts I got for Mother's Day




Kerry made it - isn't it fabulous - I love it!!!!


And here's a photo of us all (minus me of course as I was the photographer) when we went out for Sunday Lunch




Starting on the left is Rowena, Jamie, Tom (Jack's best friend and my surrogate son lol!!) then Jack and on the right is Oliver, Kerry, Aaron and my DH John 





Thanks for popping by today. I really appreciate your visit.


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN




0 comments:

Post a Comment