Good afternoon from a very chilly Gloucestershire. The weather has been so bizarre the past couple of days with snow and sunshine both at the same time. Luckily none of the snow has settled although we did think it was going to this morning.
So I'm here to share my GDT project for
and this week the theme is
3,2,1 RECIPE
So basically use 3 of something 2 of something else and 1 of another thing.
Here's what I did:
Using 3 buttons, 2 Design Papers and 1 Ribbon
I was very lucky to have won some digi images from Squigglefly recently and this was one of the images I chose.
Image: Squigglefly 'Noah and Bandit'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon & Buttons from stash.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Your Passion - Two Colours Only
Digi Darla - Buttons
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - For the Boys
Whoopsi Daisy - Buttons or Bows
Creative Inspirations Paint - Go Green
Gingerloft - The Colour Green
Thanks for popping by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment