Sunday, March 3, 2013

Marshmallow and Frantage


Good afternoon. 


Not often you see me here on a Sunday but as next week is my 'busy' DT week with a project to share everyday - and two on Tuesday I thought I would take this opportunity to share a card I made this morning using some scrummy new papers from Liz at Pink Petticoat and an old favourite of mine - Frantage.






















Here's what I did:


Image- Papermania Urban Stamps 'Entomologist' stamped onto Centura Pearl using Perfect Medium and heat embossed with white EP. Then 'coloured' over the top with Radiant Rain 'Plumeria' Colour Concentrate and buffed with a soft cloth - the shimmer is amazing :o)


I also added some scrummy Shabby Pink Frantage around the edge.


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Marshmallow'


Memory Box: Corner Bow


Martha Stewart: Butterfly Trio - punched from Centura Pearl card coloured with the Radiant Rain


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Sentiment: Kaisercraft





Challenges I would like to enter:


Sketch Saturday - Sketch #248


My Time to Craft - Embossing 


Sweet Stampin' - Embossing 


Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Pink


Heck of a Challenge - Spring/Butterflies and Pearls


In the Pink - Pink & Bling 





Thanks for popping by - I appreciate your visit.


Right now that I've had a play, we've eaten dinner I guess I better tackle the basket of ironing :o(





Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment