Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Eggstravaganza at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Yippppeee it's Friday so that means there is only 1 more sleep until I go to the NEC and meet my bestest blogging buddy Claire.





It also means that it's time for a new challenge over at 









and this week it's the turn of Team B to share some inspiration on the theme





EASTER EGGSTRAVAGANZA





Our sponsors this week are the fabulous 




offering 1 lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice 


and 




offering another lucky £10 to spend online.





Some of the DT played with some sponsor images (I already had this from last year) 


and here's what I did


















Card Ingredients:

Image: Saturated Canary 'Duck Duck Goose' 

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Funky Hand 'Spring Has Sprung'

Martha Stewart: Double Dot Border Punch and Frond Punch

Spellbinders: Decorative Labels One and Polka Dots

Daisy Punch Small and Medium - Hobbycraft

Sentiment: PC Generated

Adhesive Pearls from Hobbyhouse



Challenges I would like to enter:

Inky Impressions - Flowers

Penny's Paper Crafty - Gingham/Checks

Simon Says Stamp - Easter/Spring

Crafty Sentiments - Flowers Galore

Digital Tuesday - Easter

Everybody Art - Spring



Before I go I just wanted to also share the fabulous news that I was one of the VERY lucky peeps to be picked as Guest Designer for MY CRAFTY HEART alongside Sue from CREATIONS BY BEARHOUSE- thank you so much Teresa - I can hardly wait for April when I 'officially' start :o)



Thanks for popping by today and any lovely comments you may wish to leave.

I enjoy reading them all and appreciate your support.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment