Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.

This is my first post for today - I'll be back this afternoon with my GDT project for Papertake Weekly but this time I'm here to share my DT card for



AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE 



and the theme this fortnight is



EASTER



Remember to use at least 1 item that is 6 months or more old - and don't forget to let us know what it is.



Here's what I did:

















Card Ingredients:

Image: Saturated Canary 'Murray' (this is my more than 6 months old item)

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'

Sentiment: Magazine Freebie (also more than 6 months old)

Dies: Memory Box 'Precious Hearts' available at MCH

Spellbinders: D-Lites 'Fantastis Flourish 2' available at MCH

Grand Nesties 'Decorative Circles One'

Standard Oval Nesties

Spotty Grosgrain ribbon from stash (more than 6 months old)

Cute Bunny Charm from Live and Love Crafts - available here 

Adhesive Pearls and Button Twine from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #250

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Lacy Sunshine - Layer it Up

Sentimental Sunday - Anything Goes

One Stop Craft - Anything Goes

Saturated Canary - Read All About It (DP has text script)

Sweet Stampin - Easter

Totally Gorjuss - Something Old

Digi Haven - Easter

Simply Create Too - Easter or Bunnies



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment