Wednesday, March 6, 2013

With Love for Mum


Good afternoon.


Just thought I would pop by with another share for today - please scroll down to see my DT card for 


Divas by Design :o)





Aaron asked me to make a card for Kerry from Oliver for Mother's Day (I knew he would) 


and here's what I came up with:


















And here's what I used:


Image: Digi Darla Designs 'Boy with Flowers'


Colouring Medium: Copics - image panel inked with Dried Marigold Distress Ink


Design Papers: First Edition J'Adore 


Sentiment: LOTV





Goodies won from Live and Love Crafts - thank you ladies:


Flowers: Rolled Roses - Cream


Chrysanthemums - Cream/White


Metal Corners - Antique White





Spellbinders: Labels 20


Sizzix: Lace Border Die


Memory Box: Macarena Corner





Adhesive Pearls from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Bearly Mine - Mother's Day



Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes



Songbird Challenges - Mama I Love You


One Stop Craft - Mother's Day





Thanks for popping by (again)


Must dash to pick Jack up from school.


Will play catch up with you all when I get back :o)


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment