Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Buttons and Bows at Divas By Design


Good morning.

I'm pleased to say that Jack is feeling much better - the rash has all but gone, his temperature is back to normal, he doesn't feel sick anymore and his appetite found it's way home to enjoy a lovely roast chicken dinner last night :o)

So off to school he's gone this morning - fingers crossed I don't get a call to pick him up :o)



Today I'm here to stay my DT project for



DIVAS BY DESIGN



and this week Team A are hosting and would like to see



BUTTONS AND BOWS



Our sponsor this time is

Picture

and the DT had some cute images to play with.



Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: 2 Cute Ink 'Furry Friends'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: WRMK 'Travel Light' freebie papers with craft mag.

Sentiment: LOTV

Spellbinders: Grand Nesties Scalloped and Plain Circles, Eyelet and Plain Nesties Circles

Martha Stewart Scallop Dots Border Punch

Shell Button and Twine from stash



This is the card I made for John's birthday (on Friday) from Pickle-Lilicat :o)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my very lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Your Passion - Odd Number of Embellishments

Ooh La La Creations - Four-Legged Friends

Pause Dream Enjoy - For the Boys

Stamp and Create - Fur or Feathers

Great Impressions - Going Green

OSAAT - Green



Thanks for popping by today.

I appreciate your visit - let me know you've been so I can pop round to visit you too :o)

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment