Good morning. Hopefully as you are reading this post I am sitting comfortably on the train on my way to meet up with Claire at the NEC for a good old chin wag and some crafty stash shopping :o)
So as it's Saturday that means it's time for a new challenge over at
and this week Team Gems are sharing some inspiration on the theme
ON THE MOVE
I immediately knew I wanted to use this adorable 'Chloe on Swing' image
So I had a go at making a tent style card:
Card ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs Pre-Coloured 'Chloe on Swing'
Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'
Aperture Die Cut using Spellbinders Labels 22
Memory Box: Wrought Iron Fence
Martha Stewart: Scalloped Dot Border Punch and Butterfly Punch
Sizzix Cloud Dies
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Adhesive Rhinestones from stash
Diamond Stickles
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by today and for all your best wishes and congratulations for my recent GDT posts - I really appreciate all your support and encouragement.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment