Thursday, March 21, 2013

Die Cutting at Charisma Cardz


Good morning.

Wow this week is going fast - I can hardly believe it's Thursday already - still that means it's only 2 more sleeps until I meet up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire at the NEC - can't wait for a good old chin wag and some crafty stash shopping :o)



So for now I'm here to share my DT card for



CHARISMA CARDZ




and this week it's Team Gem's turn to share some inspiration on the theme



DIE CUTS



Here's what I did:














Massive apologies for the pants photos - it's really difficult to get a good shot of White on White - especially when it's Centura Pearl card and to try and show the embossing as well (that's my excuse anyway) - and as this was a card for an order - by the time I had uploaded the pictures the card had been collected and delivered to the recipients - who loved it thank goodness!!!



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the much more professionally photographed makes from my lovely DT buddies and to see what fabulous prizes we have on offer from our sponsors this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Crazy Amigo Challenges - Wedding/Anniversary

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

OSAAT - All White or No Design Paper

That Craft Place - Wedding

ABC Challenge - 'J' for Just as You Like

Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Die Cuts

Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts



Thanks for popping by today - I'll be back very shortly with another share and some exciting news :o)



Sorry if I haven't got round to visiting you all the last day or so - I've got my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona here to stay for a few days and by the time she goes to bed I'm just about ready for bed myself  - must be my age lol!!!

I didn't manage to get a video of Oliver and Lola dancing but here's a very cute photo instead





Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment