Good morning.
Hope you're having a great week so far :o)
Mine has been a bit of a mare - started with Jack being poorly and then yesterday evening I thought I had lost my blog!!!! I was trying to leave comments and kept having to re-enter my password to login to Blogger - then I got a message saying my blog had been removed and I had to enter my telephone number to get a verification code??? After much searching through Blogger help and nearly tearing my hair out I decided to just enter my mobile number. I do hope I did the right thing - I did get a code and once I entered it I was able to get logged on and my blog appeared - fingers crossed nothing bad happens now!
What a panic I had though - life without a blog!!!????!!! Not sure I would know what to do with myself :o)
Today is sure to be a good day though as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is coming to play.
But before he arrives I have another DT card to share with you for
CHARISMA CARDZ
and this week the lovely Nat gave us a fabulous sketch to work with

Here's what a did:
(apologies for sharing the same image as earlier this week - must plan ahead better next time lol!!!)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Stamping Bella 'Uptown Girls - Victoria and Juliette's Night Out'
Colouring Medium: Copics and a Touch of Glamour DustDesign Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box Corner Bow
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Flower Punch
Woodware Retro Flower Punch
Sheer Ruffled Edge Organza and Adhesive Pearls from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies and to see the full details of the prizes on offer from our fabulous sponsors this week.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crazy Amigo Challenges - Women
Cuttin and Stampin - Use Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
There She Goes - Matting with Black Cardstock
TPE - Photo Inspiration

Addicted to Stamps - Bring on Spring (Lots of Flowers)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Ribbon and Bling
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.
I hope (fingers crossed) to get round to visiting you all later today.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment