Friday, March 8, 2013

Punch It! at Totally Papercrafts



Good morning. 


Well it's a damp and miserable start to the day here in Gloucestershire but hopefully my card I have to share with you today will help to brighten things up :o)





This week over at 









it's Team B's turn to share some inspiration and the theme is 





PUNCH IT


(use punches and/or dies)





The DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with from our wonderful sponsor:


ry 


and they are offering 1 lucky winner 4 digi images of their choice as the prize this week.





Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: Delicious Doodles 'Fairy Fae'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Paper: K&Co 'Poppy Seeds'

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Punches: Martha Stewart Butterfly border and Scallop with 2 Dots border punch and Butterfly Punch

Lashings of Star Dust Stickles

Adhesive pearls from stash






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes


Happy Campers - Flutterby Butterfly


Flutterby Wednesday - Open Theme (must have Butterfly or Fairy)



Paper Shelter - Punches and/or Dies



Artistic Impressions - Things with Wings


Card Mania - Fairies or Butterflies


Corrosive Challenge - All that Glitters


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment