Good afternoon. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The weather was fabulous - we got the garden tidied. We had a great test drive and John's new car is on order - I show a picture of it when we take delivery - but that may not be until August/September - let's just say - it's a beast!!!
I had a wonderful play in my little crafty haven and went back to doing something I started my crafty adventures with - 'scrapbooking' and put together my first mini book - following a fabulous tutorial here.
With some of my birthday money I bought some gorgeous papers and embellishments from Teresa Collins 'Tell Your Story' Collection
I wanted to create a keepsake of my fabulous birthday and weekend treat.
Here's how it turned out:
WARNING PHOTO HEAVY!!!
An overview of the pages.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED putting this together and am really pleased with the end result.
I'm sure I will be making a few more of these in the future.
Hope you like it too :o)
Sorry I forgot to post the details of the winner of the duplicate die I had from last week.
Ten peeps put their names down to give it a good home - so using Random.org this is the lucky winner:
#2 that's you
Congrats hun - drop me an e-mail and I'll get the die in the post ASAP
debs01may@talktalk.net
Thanks for your visit today.
It's always lovely to see you here and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment