Thursday, May 2, 2013

Celebration Candy Winners!!!


Good morning my lovely blogging friends.





Just a quick post this morning 





firstly to say a 





MAHOOSIVE THANK YOU





for all the lovely Happy Birthday messages left for me yesterday and for all the gorgeous cards and gifts I received too.


I will share some photos in a later post - when I get myself organised!!!





But I also wanted to do a quick post to let you know who the lucky winners are of my 





CELEBRATION CANDY 





so without further ado here are the results - all drawn by Random.org:





Candy 1 







Prize Winner:




Whooop whoop - that's my bestest blogging buddy Claire - so thrilled it's you hun :o)





Candy 2:




Prize Winner:




Another lovely DT buddy Janice :o)





Candy 3: 







Prize Winner:




That's the very lovely Mau - congrats hun xx





and finally 


Candy 4: 




Prize Winner:




That's the equally lovely Sam/Whisper :o)





I wish I could send a little something to you all.


The best I can do is say that I am truly blessed to have so many lovely blogging buddies and I am truly grateful for the lovely comments and support you all give on a daily basis - thank you.





Please could all the winners contact me on 


debs01may@talktalk.net 


 to claim their prizes.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment