Monday, May 27, 2013

It's A 3,2,1 Recipe at Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you are having a lovely extended weekend.




Today sees the start of a new challenge over at 









and this fortnight we have a recipe for you 





3 OF SOMETHING, 2 OF SOMETHING 1 OF SOMETHING





Here's what I did:





3 Butterflies, 2 Design Papers and 1 Ribbon















Card Ingredients:


Image: Pre-Coloured Wee Topper from Hobby House

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Smoochable' - MCH

Ribbon Brights - MCH

Sentiment Tag: LOTV

Tonic Studios Tiny Butterfly Punch

Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House

Corner Rounder



Our sponsor this time is the fabulous 




Offering 1 lucky winner $10 gift voucher to spend in their online store



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the uber cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes

Glitter n Sparkle - Birthdays

Gingerloft - Happy Birthday

Joanna Sheen - Girls Girls Girls

The Squirrel and the Fox - Here Come the Girls



Thanks for taking time to come and see me today - I appreciate your visit.

I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment