Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What a wonderful weekend!


Good evening lovely peeps.


Just thought I would pop by to finally share some photos of my birthday cards and gifts and also some of my wonderful weekend treat from my DH :o)


Warning - extremely photo heavy!!!!




So here are some of the cards and gifts I received:




















Thank you to everyone that sent such gorgeous cards and gifts.


I shouldn't really have a favourite but this just has to be one of them:










and here's why :









Here's what was waiting for me in the room at The Hotel:











Our hotel room:








The Dining Room:











But the best surprise of all was waiting in the lobby for me just before we went in  for afternoon tea:






















I know I am a very lucky lady to have such a wonderful hubby that I love so much and that loves me too :o)





Hope to get round to see you all tomorrow after Oliver has been to play.


Off to watch The Apprentice now.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment