Good afternoon my lovely blogging friends - and welcome to my latest new followers - it's so lovely to see here :o)
I wasn't really going to share anything with you today but when Mr Postie brought this box to me just now:
I couldn't resist sharing with you what was in it:
What a fabulous box of goodies.
And here's why I was sent them:
I entered this card into last month's Craftwork Cards Monthly Competition
and yayyyyyy I won :o)
Thank you soooooooooooooo much to the lovely ladies at
Craftwork Cards
for picking my card as the winner and for the scrummy yummy box full of gorgeous goodies :o)
And here are the ingredients used in my card:
Image: Amy Postcard - Craftwork Cards
Paper Pieced with: Dolly Mixtures Paper Pad 'Coleen'- Craftwork Cards
Embossed Frame: 'Daisy'- Craftwork Cards (inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Before I go I also wanted to give a quick update on my scan yesterday.
The good news is that the Dr. that took the scan was able to get some decent images to send to the Consultant this time.
The bad news is he thinks the problem is my muscle around the inside of my elbow is coming away from the bone and that I may need to have surgery :o(
I will know more when I see the Consultant on the 5th June.
Thank you for all your best wishes - they really mean a lot :o)
Right must dash - the boys and their partners and of course my squidgilicious Oliver are coming for tea tonight and I have promised them all my homemade chicken pie - so I best crack on or it will be beans on toast instead!!!
Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment