Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wedding Time at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning my lovely crafty friends.


Hope those in the UK enjoyed their extended weekend.


Yesterday we had a lovely family meal and then went for a walk along the canal path - it really is beautiful at this time of year and they have recently extended it - which makes it an even better walk.


One of the main reasons we went for a long walk is because my DiL Rowena is now 3 days over due and she hoped that a walk would help get things started - fingers crossed it - I'll let you know if anything happens!!





Today we have a new challenge for you over at 






and this fortnight our theme is 





WEDDING





I had a commission for a 10 Year Anniversary card so took the opportunity to make my DT card for that:


















I choose the style and colours for this card based on 'tin' being the traditional gift for a 


10th Wedding Anniversary 





Card Ingredients:


Design Papers: Making Memories Wedding Collection - More than 6 months old


Hearts: Kanban - More than 6 months old


Ribbons from stash - More than 6 months old


Pearl Brad: Making Memories - More than 6 months old


Kaisercraft Rub-Ons - More than 6 months old


Sentiment Tag: LOTV


Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome - and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment