Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tie a Ribbon at Divas


Good morning.


Hope you are having a lovely week.


I can hardly believe that we are already half way through the half-term week - it just goes too quickly!!!





Today I'm here to share my DT card for









And this week it's a nice and simple theme





TIE A RIBBON





Here's what I did:















This will be for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver to give to his Daddy - Aaron - he loves turtles so when I saw this was one of the sponsor images we had to play with - I just couldn't resist!!!





Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Craftwork Cards


Spotty Ribbon from stash


Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 


Martha Stewart Double Dot Border Punch





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Cards for Men - Dad

Cupcake Crafts - Boys

My Craft Creations - Spots and Stripes

Songbird Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small

Dream Valley - Animals

Hiding in my Craft Room - Father's Day

Brown Sugar - Father's Day

QKR Stampede - For the Boys




Thanks for taking time to visit me today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment