Good morning.
Hope the lovely weather we have been having for the last few days continues into this
Bank Holiday weekend - especially as I am going to London tomorrow with my DH for my wonderful birthday treat - to see The Jersey Brothers and then to have dinner and stay overnight at The Ritz - and then afternoon tea the next day as well - how lucky am I???!!!
Today I would like to share my DT card for
A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
and this week I picked the theme
MAKE IT SENTIMENTAL
Here's what I did:
Next month it will be Aaron and Jamie's birthdays - Aaron on the 10th June and Jamie the day after (but 2 years between them)
Aaron loves to play golf so I knew this fabulous Keep Calm sentiment would be perfect :o)
I teamed it with some of my gorgeous Teresa Collins Design Papers - so nice I bought two lots and was finding it hard to cut into them but then this is a special card for a special someone :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Keep Calm Golf Digi - Pink Gem Designs
Design Papers: Teresa Collins 'Fabrications Linen'
Border Die: Magnolia Doo Hickey Stars
Spellbinders: Classic Circles
White Linen Cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug Spots and Dots EF
Card Candi
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Catch you all later.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment