Monday, May 13, 2013

Inspired by a Song at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.





Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this fortnight the lovely Laurie has picked the theme



INSPIRED BY A SONG



My friend recently asked me to make a card for her nephew who will be 17 this week and she wanted something arty with a car image as he is now old enough to have driving lessons.

This is what I came up with and the great news is she loved it - let's hope the recipient loves it too :o)
















My card was inspired by the song - Little Red Corvette - Prince

Everything I have used is 6 months or more old.



Card Ingredients:

Image: Kenny K 'Need for Speed'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side - One' - MCH

Card Candi coloured with Copic s

Sentiments: Kaisercraft Rub-Ons and Stamp

I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the lights :o)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or For the Boys

TPE - Masculine Birthday

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Pile it On - For a Teen

That Craft Place - Makes for Men

Paper Creator's Crafts - For the Boys

Papertake Weekly - The Sound of Music

Joanna Sheen - Music & Lyrics

Cupcake Crafts - Lots of Layers



Just a quick post from me today as I need to get ready to go to the hospital for an ultrasound scan on my elbow - those that are regular readers of my blog will know that I recently had an MRI scan but unfortunately they weren't able to get any decent images for the consultant to see what the problem is - so here I go again for another scan :o(

Wish me luck :o)



Thanks for your visit today - it's always lovely to see you here.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment