Good morning.
Hope you're having a lovely week.
The sun is shining as I'm writing this post - fingers crossed it stays for a while - things are so much better when the sun is shining don't you think?
So today I'm would like to share my DT card for
and this week we would like to see some
EMBOSSING
(Heat or Dry)
Here's what I did:
I used an embossing folder for the top panel and then heat embossed some Frantage around the edges.
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Coloured Art Pad 'Wild Flowers'
Design Paper from Sponsor: Bearly Mine 'July 2012 Freebie'
Embossing Folder: Sizzix 657112
Frantage: Shabby Pink
Flowers: Pretty Little Ribbon Shop 'Cosmos Daisies' 'Sweetheart Blossoms'
Spellbinders: Labels 22
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Sheer Ruffle Edge Ribbon: Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Memory Box: Elegant Scrollwork - MCH
Our sponsor this week is:

offering 1 lucky winner
£10.00 voucher to spend instore
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the beautiful inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Flowers
Vickies Anything Goes - Always Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Songbird Challenges - Flowers
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Pink
Thanks for popping by today. You are always welcome and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment