Good morning my lovely blogging friends. Bet you're glad it's the weekend.
Hope the weather is better than it has been most of this week - the garden needs a really good tidy up before John goes away next week.
We also have a test drive booked on Sunday afternoon - John's getting a new car and I'm having his current one - which may not seem like a good deal but the sweetener is I get to keep the proceeds from the sale of my car :o)
Anyway enough waffle - the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for the new challenge over at
and this week Team Gems had this sketch to play with:
Janet has recently released some gorgeous Vintage Girl images and some beautiful Shabby Chic Design Papers and I couldn't resist having a playing with them:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gen Designs 'Amelia'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Gem Designs 'Paris Vintage Style Papers'
Martha Stewart: 'Scrolled Lace PATP'
Pearl Brads: Hobby House
Mini Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House
Heart Punch from Hobbycraft
Lace and sentiment from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Catz - 3,2,1 - 3 Flowers, 2 Hearts; 1 Image
Creative Corner - A Song (Amelia - Joni Mitchell)
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - Monochromatic
Dutch Dare - 1 Image 1 Sentiment 2 Patterned Papers 3 Embellishments
Milk Coffee - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Crafting For all Seasons - Pink
Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment