Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photo Inspiration at The Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


The weather wasn't too great but the company for me was perfect :o)


I also decided to have a sort out of some crafty stash - desperately trying to find a home for the lastest arrivals into my little crafty haven!!


Whilst sorting out my dies - finally getting them into some sort of order - I discovered I had this one twice!!!







So if you would like to give it a good home please add (D) after any comment you may wish to leave at the end of this post and I will draw a winner at the end of the week.





So today sees a new challenge over at 









and this fortnight we would like to see your cute projects using the following photo as inspiration:










Here's what I came up with:















My scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona will be two years old next week - I can't believe how fast those years have gone!!! 


This is one card I have made for her - to be sent from either Jack or Aaron & Kerry.


No excuses from me either for using some more of the gorgeous Bo Bunny Isabella Design Papers :o)





Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Isabella' - MCH 


Flower: Bo Bunny 'Blush Daisies' - MCH 


Memory Box: Precious Hearts - MCH 


Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles - MCH 


Spacer and Pearl Medallion - Hobby House 


Ribbon from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this fortnight and also to see the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes


Jelly Park - Girly Girl


Wags n Whiskers - Girly Birthday


C.R.A.F.T - Birthday 


Inkspirational - Photo Inspiration


Card Mania - Flowers


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Sketch and Stash - Sketch #113





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN






0 comments:

Post a Comment