Hello.
I'm back again with another DT share for you today - if you want to see my first DT share - click here or scroll down :o)
This week over at
Team A are sharing some inspiration for the theme
ANYTHING GOES
Here's what I did:
It will be my eldest son (Jamie) 30th birthday next month (where have those years gone???!!!) - so I took the opportunity to get ahead with some cards for him.
This will be from Jack :o)
Card Ingredients:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze'
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon and Lace from stash
Diamond Stickles
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Alphas and Numbers: Memory Box
Spellbinders: Labels 3
Martha Stewart: Cherish PATP
Challenges I would to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Lace
Lili of the Valley - Boy oh Boy!
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Cards for Men - Animals
Delicious Doodles - Something for the Boys
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
We have this fabulous prize on offer to one lucky winner from our sponsor this week:


Thanks for popping by (again) - I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment