Friday, May 3, 2013

Anything But Square at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Can you believe it's the end of the week already??!! 


You know what they say though:


Time flies when you're enjoying yourself so I guess that's why my week has flown by :o)





So today sees a new challenge over at 









and this week the very lovely Laine would like to see your papercraft projects that are 





ANYTHING BUT SQUARE 





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:

Image: Nellie Snellen Dawn Stamps 'Giving Away'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: LOTV 'Krafty Christmas'

Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Card Base: Spellbinders Grand Nesties 'Decorative Circles One'

Grand Nesties 'Plain Circles'

Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch

Flowers: Kort & Godt Rolled Roses  and Chrysanthemums

Heart: Clay Hearts

Metal Corners: Live & Love Crafts

Platinum Stickles - MCH

Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White' - MCH 

Adhesive Pearls: Hobby House

Walnut Stain Distress Ink



Our sponsors this week are:



and



offering  lucky winner 3 images of their choice.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:











































http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/Kraft
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.com/ Monochromatic
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ Floral Frenzy
http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
http://cardsundmore-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ Animal Friends
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ Bling
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ Pearls
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/ Shabby Chic
http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/Shabby or Vintage





Thanks for popping by today - I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment