Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spots & Stripes With Love


Good morning from a beautiful sunny Gloucestershire.


Looks like we're in for another beautiful day today - so I thought I would do a quick post before the 'boys' of the house get up and we decide what we're going to do :o)





Here's another one of the cards I made yesterday whilst keeping busy waiting for my DH to arrive home.





I took my initial inspiration from the challenge at Lil's Little Fairies - where they are looking for 


Spots & Stripes


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Fabulous LOTV Art Pad 2 'Jack, Patch & Puss' die cut using the 'out of the box' technique


Design Papers: Spots 'Studio Calico - Classic Calico'


Stripes 'Bo Bunny - Mistletoe Collection'


Sizzix Embossed Heart '657235'


Ceramic Heart Button and Dew Drops from stash


Sentiment: LOTV





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lil's Little Fairies - Spots and Stripes


Card Mania - Spots and/or Stripes


Lexi's Creations - Black, White and 1 other colour


The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes


Southern Girls - Going Spotty Dot


One Stop Craft - Furry Friends





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day - hope the sun is shining wherever you are :o)





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment