Friday, May 17, 2013

Divas at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning. Hope you've had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend.


Today I would like to share my DT card for 









and this week the lovely Laine has picked the theme





DIVAS





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: Stamping Bella Uptown Girls 'Audrey Loves Her Makeup' - paper pieced 


Design Papers: Prima 'Ladybird' - MCH 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Ribbon from stash


Mesh Flower: MCH 


Viva Decor Pearl Pen: 'Ice White'- MCH


Crystal Stickles - MCH 





Our sponsor this week is:




offering 1 lucky winner 5 images of their choice





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration from my DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Creatalicious Challenges - For the Girls

Crafting By Design - Paper Piecing

Crafty Creations - Keep it Simple

Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy





Thanks for popping by to see me today. I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you  may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment