Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Use Kraft at Stampavie and More


Good morning. 


Hope you all had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend - I certainly did - if you would like to see some photos - please scroll down for my previous post :o)





I'm here to share my first DT project with you today - I'll be back a little later with another :o)





So over at 









we would like to see you use 





KRAFT CARD





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image: Sugar Nellie 'Rosie' 


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Country Lady'


Scrummy Yummy Frantage


Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bag and Tags


Heart Ribbon, Metallic Cord and Heart Charm: Candy won from the lovely Jules


Sizzix Doily Die '658947'





Challenges I would like to enter:





Inky Chicks - Shabby Chic

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Through the  Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Craft-Dee Bowz - Use a Handmade Bow

Crafty Boots - Stamped Character

Fashionista - Shabby Or Vintage

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration (Fairies)

Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes

No Matter Which - Things With Wings

Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes

Sparkles Forum Challenge - Hearts





Thanks for popping by - I really appreciate your visit.


Have a wonderful day.


I'll be back very soon with my second DT post for today.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment