Friday, May 31, 2013

Anything Goes at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Can you believe that it's the end of the week already??? 


We are due to have some more sunshine today - here's hoping the weathermen have got it right :o)





Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and this week we have a super simple theme





ANYTHING GOES





A perfect opportunity for me to cross another birthday make for Aaron off my list and here's what I did using another of my fabby new LOTV images:


















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Up Up and Away'


Sentiment: LOTV


Memory Box: Alphas, Starry Wreath, Marshmallow Clouds


Pearl Stars from stash





Our sponsors this week are




and






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely Team B buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Creative Craft - For the Fellas

Papertake Weekly - Sketch #76

Vickies Anything Goes - Anything Goes

Sentimental Sundays - Outdoor Fun

Copic Marker Europe - Boys Aloud

Papercrafting Journey - Masculine Cards



Thanks for popping by to see me today - I appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment