Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ribbon and/or Lace at Stampavie and More


Good morning.


Today a very special little lady is celebrating her 2nd birthday - my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona - Happy Birthday :o)





So I would like to share the card I made for her with you today as my DT project for 









where the theme this fortnight is 





RIBBON AND/OR LACE


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Hobby House Die Cut Topper 'Wee Bunnies'


Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits - 'Perfect Pair'


Organza Ribbon: Craftwork Cards


Spellbinders: Grand Stately Circles One


Corner Dies: 


Flowers: The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - 'Cosmos Daisies' & 'Sweetheart Blossoms'



Martha Stewart: Butterfly Punch


Tonic Studios: Mini  Butterfly Punch


Alphas: Tim Holtz 'Wordplay'





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous work from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:


Creative Craft Challenges - Just Checking 


Everybody Art - Flowers


LEJ Designs - Die Cuts and/or Punches


Creative Creations - For a Child



Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes


Joanna Sheen - Girls Girls Girls


The Squirrel and the Fox - Here Come the Girls


Crafty Calendar - Blooms and Blossoms





And here are some photos of the birthday girl herself:





On her 'birthday' 2 years ago:




and her she is on holiday last week:







Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment