Friday, February 1, 2013

A Tag With Love


Good evening. Hurrah it's the weekend. 


Sorry I haven't been around much today - I got a phone call from Jack's school at 10.30 to say that he wasn't feeling very well and to come and collect him - luckily he's feeling a lot better now :o)


I must admit that I wasn't feeling too good myself either but I had put that down to the 'mini electric shocks' I had to endure yesterday - not too pleasant really!!!





So whilst Jack was having a rest I decided to have a little play to help take my mind off me feeling 'a bit funny' and took inspiration from Lil's Little Fairies challenge this week - 'Anything But Square', Stampin for Weekend - who want to see some metal, Ready Teddy Go 'Love is in the Air', A Heck of a Challenge are looking for 'Love and Flowers' and a few more challenges I'll list at the end as usual.





Here's what I came up with:


















Tag Ingredients:


Large Tag: Inkylicious - available here


Design Paper: Craftwork Cards


Image: Lili of the Valley 'Teddy Bouquet'


Colouring Medium: Copics


X Cuts Vintage Notes Doily Die


Spellbinders: Edgeabilities


Pleated Ribbon, Faux Silk Ribbon from 'The Ribbon Reel'


Metallic Cord and Metal Heart Charm from candy won from the lovely Jules - thank you :o)


Viva Decor Pearl Pen





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lil's Little Fairies - Anything But Square


Stampin for the Weekend - Something Metal


A Heck of a Challenge - Love and Flowers


Ready Teddy Go - Love is in the Air


Hanna and Friends - Anything Goes


Sarah Hurley - Anything But a Card


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Bearly Mine - Hearts Galore


Loves Rubber Stamps - Have a Heart


Sweet Stamps - Valentine or Love





Thanks for popping by.


Enjoy your evening.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment