Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly GDT


Good afternoon.

Not sure where this morning has gone - it disappeared in a flash and not much of anything has been achieved. So I will jut have to pull my socks up this afternoon and get on with things.



Starting with this post for my GDT project for



PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 



and this week it's time for a



SKETCH CHALLENGE



As always the lovely Dawny has created a sketch for you to use or you can use one of the past sketches (see the main challenge blog for the full details)



Here's what I did:

















Card Ingredients:

Image: Teddy Bo 'Easter Bunny Bea'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'

Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Alphabet Stamps and Kaisercraft Rub-On

Martha Stewart: Zig Zag Border Punch (used to make corners as well)

Adhesive Pearls and Ric Rac ribbon from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Created with Love - Bright and Cheery

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Forever Friends (Bi-Weekly) - Bears

Stamp and Create - Spring

TPE - Anything Goes

Joanna Sheen - Layer it Up

OSAAT - Use a Digi

One Stop Craft - For the Kids

Copic Marker Europe - Easter Card



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a fabulous afternoon.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment