Saturday, February 23, 2013

Add a Bow at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning. 


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Have you got some lovely plans for the weekend? 


I might have a crafty one - and maybe a lovely family Sunday Lunch.


I think I might also see if there is anything on at the cinema worth watching.





So today it's The Gems turn to share some inspiration for the new challenge over at 









and the theme this week is 





ADD A BOW





I guess many of you would probably think of ribbon or twine but for me I immediately thought of one of my most favourite dies at the moment - my Memory Box Corner Bow die :o)


and here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:


Scrummy Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe with Daffodils'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'


Sizzix Border Die 


Memory Box Corner Bow 


Flowers and adhesive pearls from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Copic Marker Europe - Easter Card

Milk Coffee - Make it Cute

Crafting for all Seasons - Dies and Punches

Inky Impressions - Favourite Colour Combo

Paper Shelter - Celebrations

The Perfect Sentiment - Floral Fantasia

Craft Cardmakers - Flowers

Creative Creations - Inspired by a Song (Daffodi Lament by The Cranberries)

Eureka Stamps - Inspired by a Song

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by - have a wonderful weekend.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment