Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bright Colours at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.


I think going back to school after the half term break gave Jack a bit of a shock to the system yesterday - well I guess getting up at 7:30am when you've been used to getting up at midday would be a shock to anyone lol!!!





This is my first post for today but I will have another share for you later - watch this space :o)





This fortnight over at 









our lovely leader Francesca has picked the theme





BRIGHT COLOURS





So sunglasses at the ready - here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV 'Super Striker'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Ad Lib'

Alphas - Papermania Cardstock Stickers

Martha Stewart: Zig Zag border punch

Sizzix star framlits die

Woodward small star punch

Spellbinders: Labels 22

Sentiment: Craftwork Cards



My 6+ months old items are my image, the sentiment and the design papers.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab and funky inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies and to check the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor.



DON'T FORGET THAT TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE ON OFFER YOU MUST USE SOMETHING FROM YOUR STASH THAT IS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OLD - AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL US WHAT IT IS.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Eureka Stamps - Inspired by a Song (Football Crazy)

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

My Grafico - Anything Goes

Here Come the Boys - Lots of Layers

My Time to Craft - Men Only

Sweet Stampin - Stars & Stripes

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

Cards Galore - One For the Men



Thanks for popping by - I really appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment